Lennon Wright is a leading global Technology Recruiter. We are passionate about providing an engaging, fun and friendly environment for our team – we want our guys to enjoy their job and be hugely successful at the same time.
Based in London, with offices in America and Germany, we provide clients worldwide with the best technology talent in the market. We are a diverse and open team that value transparency, respect, and results – our small, friendly and close-knit team of fantastic people ensure that any new employee is always welcomed with open arms and offered the support they need to be successful with us.
Why are we looking?:
We were founded only 3 years ago and have come a long way – developing into one of the leaders in our industry. To further our operations and to move to the next level we need some help.
This is where YOU come in!
This will be a fun and challenging job that will offer you the chance to really develop your skills.
This role will be continually evolving – no chance you will get bored!
You will assist the European Director in the day-to-day running of the business but will also work with a great deal of autonomy – we are looking for somebody who will develop their own ideas, methods and indeed to use their skills and experience to shape the company’s future.
This is not a job where you will be just answering the phone and sorting files! You will be responsible for:
- Our various social media presences and growing our online footprint.
- Bringing ideas forward for business growth.
- Assisting with internal training and policy implementation.
- Shaping and developing our internal company culture by organizing events, suggesting incentives and implementing your own ideas for use by the Company.
- Assisting with HR tasks and working with the Director to quickly solve issues arising in the day-to-day business operation.
- Administrative tasks such as calendar planning, database management, telephone answering and job posting will also form part of your job.
- We fully intend for this position to evolve into a more senior position as you and the company grow. As our first employee in this area, you will have the opportunity to hire future staff and grow your own team, offering you the chance to grow and develop.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Great communication skills – you must be able to express yourself and get along with our small team.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the business.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable:
- Office administration and operation
- Social media/marketing
- Event management
- PA / Personal Assistant
- Positive attitude and outlook – lots of energy!
- Solid written English skills
- IT-savvy – you should be able to work efficiently with Microsoft Office products and be a self-starter with learning new systems and databases.
- Bold, willing to challenge the status quo and put forward your own ideas to improve. We are not afraid of change and will encourage you to really shape our company.
Salary: Flexible- depending on experience.
Interested? Send your application today before this job disappears!