Why join Lennon Wright?
We offer our staff the opportunity to develop into a Sales LEGEND, develop themselves personally and professionally and earn a HUGE amount of money, within a friendly, fun and truly unique recruitment environment not found elsewhere in our industry.
Lennon Wright is a Recruitment company that is disrupting the Technology industry. Since 2015, Lennon Wright has grown dramatically and now has offices in London, Munich and Virginia in the USA.
What’s the job?
- You will be joining a young, international and hugely ambitious team, based just 1 minute’s walk away from Monument tube station and within touching distance of London Bridge and the River Thames. We have a great view from our office!
- We offer 2 jobs: a Trainee position and a Graduate position.
- No prior Sales experience needed for either position. We will give you all the tools you need to become the best in the business.
- 360 recruitment position – you will be building up your own mini-business from scratch, networking, meeting and bringing in new clients as well as building relationships with candidates from all over the World.
- Working closely with the best in the business – you will learn from the best and improve professionally and personally every day.
- You will work within a close, international and ever-growing team, and be given opportunity to develop and grow with the company to management / directorship positions.
What we offer:
- Unrivalled commission – our commission scheme is the best in the market – you can earn commission from Day 1 and the sky is the limit – a trainee with no experience earned £85,000 in his first year with us in 2016!
- The genuine possibility of earning a life-changing salary. Our Top Biller in 2017 earned more than £100,000.
- #ourawesometeam – our international team work closely with one another, helping each other and creating strong bonds both inside and outside the office.
- The chance to grow – our trainees become consultants, who then become team leaders and who eventually become managers and directors – we want you to share in the success we build.
- Awesome incentives – monthly lunches at London’s best restaurants, Holiday targets (New York this year!), bonuses, uncapped commission, pension, yearly targets (watches, iPads, cars etc), vouchers and more.
- Opportunities to travel – we have clients all over the World and offices in Germany and the USA – we offer our London-based team the chance to join / visit our other teams and vice-versa.
What we look for:
- Above all, a clear desire to succeed and be successful – whatever that means to you!
- A positive outlook!
- Excellent communication skills in English – other languages are a HUGE plus as we work with clients all over the World.
- No Sales experience is necessary – we will give you the tools if we think you can do it!
- If you have Sales experience – telesales, product sales, call centre sales or similar.
- A resilient nature – as in any sales job. A determined and hard-working personality.
- Friendly – we have an awesome team here. Eagerness to learn and develop constantly.
- Ambitious – you should want to move up and take advantage of the opportunities on offer here!
Interested? We bet! Send a CV to [email protected] and we will organise a short call so you can find out more.