My client is an exciting start-up company working in the field of automotive. Being backed my one of the biggest companies in Germany, Deutsche Bahn, they are now looking to expand the development team.
The company has worked on their product (application available on both android and apple) for over 2 years now and it has been so successful that they need to hire a lot of android engineers for the mobile team.
You will be part of the core development team – the mobile team – alongside very friendly and good engineers to scale one of the most revolutionary products on the Berlin market right now.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for developing new features, fixing bugs and brainstorming.
- Work on Android applications for their product
- Hacking and cracking Android devices!
- Creating cutting edge new applications for their product
- At least 3 years with android development
- Experience Java and/or Kotlin
- Good exposure to both SDK and NDK for Android
- Good experience with RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit or other android libraries
- Understanding of multithreaded programming concepts, with experience of applying them to Android development.
- WORKING PROFICIENCY IN GERMAN IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Interesting, varied tasks in a small, powerful team
- Space for your own development and your personal growth
- The most competitive salaries on the market
- Modern and Innovative Tech Stack
- Awesome Creative Bonuses
- Flat Hierarchies
- Exceptional work-life balance and holidays
- Beautiful and cool location with excellent transport links