My client has disrupted the market they work in by creating 2 awesome AI products based on machine learning methodologies. On track to become leaders in their fields, they have grown by 50% in just half a year and also aim to launch their products worldwide. The two products are high-quality products which have been the result of many years of research and money invested. As a manager for the software data engineering team, you will be responsible for supporting, mentoring and coaching team members to the top of their potential. You will also be responsible for the onboarding of new employees, feedback sessions and training.
Your job tasks:
- You will oversee developing and improving the environment for the company’s AI audience platform
- You will obviously be responsible for building big data solutions alone and together with your team
- You will be responsible for supporting, mentoring and coaching team members to the top of their potential
- You will also be responsible for the onboarding of new employees, feedback sessions and training.
Do not miss the opportunity!
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Manager for a software engineering and big data team
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Java or Scala, or similar languages
- Proven experience building awesome data applications and pipelines in the industry
- Awesome track record experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka and others
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and analytics
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Perfect English is required
- Good German is a plus – but the working language is English!
- Salaries up to €100.000
- Amazing work environment
- Stock options
- Relocation assistance
- Equipment of your choice
- Quick career progression with a lot of responsibilities
- Company related events every week
Send a CV from today and let’s discuss this opportunity in more detail.