Chief Technology Officer – up to €110.000
Key Skills: Agile, Architecture, Infrastructure
My client is an exciting product and technology company based in Berlin looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer for the company’s next chapter. Their product is very cool and is being used by over 2 million people all over the world, and they are scaling for their unique audience.
Having just started awesome projects involving migrations, changes and cutting edge-technologies they are a competitive player on the market and looking to grow further and further.They work with modern technologies and are a very international team of developers, they offer the freedom of a start-up and the stability of a corporation.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible for a team of developers, infrastructure engineer and system administrators
- You will take ownership of the technology roadmaps for their environments
- You will be fully in charge of the development of the technical infrastructure and architecture
- As part of the Management team, you will be the main point of contact to consult stakeholders and the management in regards to technology topics and matters
- Proven experience as a VP of Engineering, Head of IT or similar
- Strong knowledge and experience with software architecture and infrastructure
- Proven experience leading a team of min. 6 engineers
- Excellent English in both writing and speaking
- Excellent command of agile technologies
- German is a plus
- An excellent salary consistent with the Berlin market
- 28 days holidays
- Awesome quiet and central office
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare coverage
- Chill out room
- International team of great people
- State of the art offices and a place to build on your existing skill set
Interested? Apply today and do not forget to upload a CV with your application!