My autonomous robotics company is recruiting for an energetic individual to join this forward-thinking exciting team. This company is leading the market in the robotics field, with a brand-new location in the heart of San Francisco, this company invests time, money and energy into everyone; making them the best team to work for! They have great incentives and discounts with the leading brands in the technology industry. This is a great chance to get involved with the future of robotic technology.
Key Responsibilities –
- Create SQL/Python programming modules for helpful insight for each client.
- Analyse, manage data and implementing summary tables needed to understand future predictions by using Big Data.
- Detect trouble-shoots, and foresees data and analysis issues and implements creative solutions.
- Develop, manage and maintain Machine Learning infrastructure.
- Participate fully in our collaborative approach to research and applications projects.
Key Skills –
- Bachelors/ master’s in applied mathematics or of a relevant degree.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL, Python, Spark.
- 3+ years of applicable experience developing and analysing data.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a face- paced demanding environment.
- Outstanding Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401K (match).
- Unlimited PTO.
- Transportation Benefits.
- Childcare discounts.