My client has disrupted the market they work in and became the leaders within less than 5 years. Small company they have implemented a high-quality product which translates big data problems into solutions. As part of their Data Science team, you will be working together on interesting and exciting projects that they constantly implement together.
You will have to understand the data sets presented to you and impact on allocating resources by building data products! You will work with famous statistical techniques and analytics to better the optimization of my client’s product.
The challenges waiting for you:
- You will be in charge of processing large amounts of data and ensure clear and structures visualisation
- You will advise on the use of big data technologies as you are the expert!
- You will be in charge of Data Mining – that includes searching, clustering, classification and forecasting
- You will be in charge of defining projects and carrying out their implementation adequately
Do not miss this opportunity!
- Degree in Physics, Computer Science or related
- You have a proven track record in analysing and visualising large amounts of data
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Pandas, Kafka, Tableau, Mesos
- Strong experience with machine learning and deep learning: Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, SparkML and more…
- B1 German min. is required for this role as there are some interactions with clients from time to time
- Salaries up to €90.000
- Super modern Tech stack
- Awesome Training & Development opportunities
- Budget for education
- A generous relocation package
- Food and Drinks
- Some Equity Participation
My client offers an unbeatable benefits package and a truly international team, comprised of people from:
Germany / Poland / Ukraine / Russian Federation / Brazil / Spain / Portugal / Sweden / Austria / Belarus / Ireland / Scotland / Moldova / Romania / USA / Netherlands / Belgium / Scotland / Italy / Hungary / Finland / Estonia / Norway / Czech Republic / India / Greece / Denmark / Croatia / Serbia / Bulgaria / Latvia / Egypt / Macedonia / Slovenia / Turkey / England / France
Job reference: CLA-MUN-DSC-LWA