My client is a great product company which was founded in 2008 that has now grown into a respected business with 60 + employees and over 30 different nationalities.
Doing extremely well they are looking to expand further and want to hire devops and software engineers willing to join a stable, open and challenging work place. With every iteration, you adjust and improve the processes and automate as much as possible. Your desk will be in Munich, but your impact will be global.
The challenges waiting for you:
– Manage cloud and on-premise server infrastructure
– Responsible for further development of the container platforms and operate CI / CD
– Design and evaluate high scale systems architectures.
– Support the teams with ops related topics.
– Professional experience with Docker and Kubernetes,
– Experience with Python or Java
– Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
– Willing to work on Serverless cloud
– Salaries up to €95.000/year
– Flat hierarchies
– Budget for education so you have the chance to always improve your skills
– Flexible working hours/ Overtime payment or time off
– 30 days off
– Paid holiday once a year to a destination of the team’s choice
– Free access to the Gym daily
– Snacks/drinks accessible for free in the kitchen
– Performance/ Salary review after 6 months
My client offers an unbeatable benefits package and a truly international team, comprised of people from:
Germany / Poland / Ukraine / Russian Federation / Brazil / Spain / Portugal / Sweden / Austria / Belarus / Ireland / Scotland / Moldova / Romania / USA / Netherlands / Belgium / Scotland / Italy / Hungary / Finland / Estonia / Norway / Czech Republic / India / Greece / Denmark / Croatia / Serbia / Bulgaria / Latvia / Egypt / Macedonia / Slovenia / Turkey / England / France