My client is a great software and big data company, having been around for just 10 years, they are a huge influence and player in Germany and Europe. Their product is being used by some of the biggest companies in Germany (healthcare, automotive).
In Munich, they are reputed to offer the most exciting opportunities as well as stability, challenging work, excellent career growth prospects and an international environment. You will work together with the C-levels and take responsibility for their hardware and tools, you will oversee helping engineers and you will oversee spotting and fixing opportunities for automating tasks.
The challenges waiting for you:
- You will be the man in the development team to inspire and implement a DevOps vision.
- You will be responsible for helping your team to develop and release frequently.
- You will also be responsible for all the system and database administration which you would have done many times before
- Finally, you will be responsible for the automation of all the tasks.
- At least two year’s experience with cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience with Salt Stack
- Scripting with Go, Python, Ruby or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Linux experience is a must
- MySQL database experience
- Salaries up to €90.000
- Furnished & paid apartment
- Choice of hardware
- 28 days’ vacation
- Company career pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Visa sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- The chance to develop your career in a creative environment
My client offers an unbeatable benefits package and a truly international team, comprised of people from:
Germany / Poland / Ukraine / Russian Federation / Brazil / Spain / Portugal / Sweden / Austria / Belarus / Ireland / Scotland / Moldova / Romania / USA / Netherlands / Belgium / Scotland / Italy / Hungary / Finland / Estonia / Norway / Czech Republic / India / Greece / Denmark / Croatia / Serbia / Bulgaria / Latvia / Egypt / Macedonia / Slovenia / Turkey / England / France
If you want to find out more, attach an up-to-date CV to your application and one of the team will give you a call!