Looking to make your mark on the industry with a renowned organization?
My client is bringing clarity to the everyday life of people and businesses across the globe through an advanced SaaS platform. This platform allows teachers, doctors, police, firefighters, small business owners and you to stay on top of schedules and payments to keep you one step ahead and on track to your goals. This organization is already at the top of the market with a profitable business that is poised to cement itself as a household name!
Do you like unique challenges? Perhaps working with a top company in a great city? Or maybe the most cutting edge technologies?
This opportunity can give you all of this and more – APPLY TODAY!
What will you be doing?
- Driving the development lifecycle + apply industry best practices and processes to ensure the highest quality and efficiency of all projects
- Mentor and lead new and junior engineers while helping with the onboarding of team members as the organization continues to grow
- Analyze and detect technical needs while making long – term plans to achieve them
- Communicating your ideas clearly and succinctly to help improve the organization’s growth
- At least 3 years’ experience managing engineering teams / departments
- A bachelor’s in computer science or related field / strong relevant professional experience
- A four year degree is required
- Prior experience working with SaaS platforms
- Strong leadership skills and a background leading teams + achieving team goals
- Unlimited PTO (WOW!)
- Flexible schedule and even remote options
- Travel / commute stipends and allowances
- Wide array of office snacks and office happy hours (Sign me up)
- Competitive salary of up to $170,000 USD per annum