Looking for your next opportunity at a company that provides an innovative service with an exciting future? Looking to join a revolutionary company whose product has changed the German market? Join the team at this dynamic and market-leading start up located in the vibrant and cultural heart of Berlin, they have grown by 65% since just January 2018!!
They are currently looking for Senior Fullstack Java engineers with a focus on the backend with Java technologies and Service-oriented architecture. With the product being live on the market already and hugely successful, they are looking to hire a lot of engineers with a lot of enthusiasm, energy, ambition and drive to join the team and keep building awesome software. The focus is on delivering an original and exceptional service in a relaxed and friendly environment, offering a great work-life balance.
- Further development of the backend systems towards a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Conception and development of the company services and APIs
- Implementation and optimization of server logic and databases
- Develop solutions for a complex domain and implement them independently
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience as a Java Engineer
- Exceptional Java skills (ideally Java 8), as well as Tomcat and Spring Framework
- SQL / NoSQL expeirence
- OOP / OOD / Design Patterns
- Maven / Gradle and Git
- Experience with SOA
- TDD and HTTP / REST API design
- Experience with vue.js is a big plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration is an advantage
- GERMAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POSITION – B2 LEVEL MIN.
- Interesting, varied tasks in a small, powerful team
- Space for your own development and your personal growth
- The most competitive salaries on the market
- Modern and Innovative Tech Stack
- Awesome Creative Bonuses
- Flat Hierarchies
- Exceptional work-life balance and holidays
- Beautiful and cool location with excellent transport links
If you feel like this could be the ideal job for you then apply now with your CV before it’s too late!
This company is a really international team with people from:
Poland / Ukraine / Russian Federation / Brazil / Spain / Portugal / Sweden / Austria / Belarus / Ireland / Scotland / Moldova / Romania / USA / Netherlands / Belgium / Scotland / Italy / Hungary / Finland / Estonia / Norway / Czech Republic / India / Greece / Denmark / Croatia / Serbia / Bulgaria / Latvia / Egypt / Macedonia / Slovenia / Turkey / England / France