My client is offering a new and exciting opportunity for a technically adventurous and talented Developer who wants to get involved and be a central part of a fantastic new start-up.
The company just secured 25 million USD in Series A funding. If you want to join a company where you will be heard and treated as an equal, then this will be the place for you.
The company is focused on Augmented Reality (AR) and is looking to take the iOS world by storm, they are looking for motivated, talented and ambitious people with amazing ideas to join their growing iOS engineering team, you will be instrumental in the planning process so brilliant interaction skills are a must.
What will the job involve?
You will need to be hungry and ambitious with a desire to learn – you will be working with a young, technically gifted and forward-thinking team. They are looking for somebody to join their team who likes to be challenged and likes working on fascinating projects. You will work very closely with the development team and the UX/UI team as well as various other stakeholders.
You and the team will be instrumental throughout the entire process, from inception to market. You will work on cutting edge new features, continuous product development and putting forward your own ideas to bring to life.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with Objective C as this is currently the main programming language
- Knowledge of utilizing MVVM design architecture for easier testing, decoupling and uncluttering view controllers
- Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch as you are heavily involved with the UX/UI team is a plus
- The ability to demonstrate app building experience with at least one app in the app store
- 401k with matching
- Equity options
- Great healthcare Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Free Breakfast