My client is in search of a Senior Software Engineer with experience in using Enterprise Java. They are keen to find the right candidate to join their ever growing team of expert engineers. My client is a very well established startup who are in New York and have been around since 2012. They are self-funded as well as funded and are very profitable so the roadmap for the future is all in place, all they are missing is you!
My client is an AdTech company who caters to a wide range of Companies providing the insights they need, their clients include some of the mega-giants in the industry, they are always taking on new projects so no 2 days will be the same. They are seeking a self-starter who can work in a tight-knit team to perform outstanding results! You will have the opportunity to really take charge of what you are doing and dive head first into a brand new project immediately.
- You will be responsible for working with a team to build internal and external Java applications
- You will take part in a re-architecture of the backend!
- You will collaborate daily to brainstorm new ideas for the data analytics platform!
- You will work hand in hand with the director of engineering to perform tasks as set out in the roadmap
- Help create an engineering roadmap – really take charge of what you are doing
- Minimum of 3 years + of development experience
- Proficient with Enterprise Java and the architecture behind it
- Experience with Spring and React is a massive plus
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL is a bonus!
- 401k Match
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Team Activities