My new client, a market leader in the E-commerce industry, is looking for a Mobile developer to join their fast-growing and international team based in Berlin.
My client is constantly developing new strategies and goals using the latest tech stack offering an extremely exciting path ahead. You’ll be enjoying all the amazing projects alongside a motivated and highly functional team.
The client is very well-known in the Tech scene as not only a market leader but also as a hugely respected and innovative company in Germany– you do not want to miss this!
He offers a fantastic remuneration package which includes salaries of up to €80,000 for the best and most experienced Mobile developer (Android OR IOS).
If you come from a background in mobile development, this is a great opportunity for you to branch out and work with both iOS and Android applications. This is a chance for you to strengthen your technical ability, whilst making the most of your creative flair.
My client would also consider candidates who want to work on a freelance project (initial 3-4 months contract with the possibility to be switched to a permanent role) – You will be working 100% on site.
- You will be building apps from scratch
- You will add plenty of strings to your bow during this time; any suggestions you have towards the direction of languages and tools will be well received
- You will work as part of a strong cross-functional Agile team on The apps, bringing them to the next level of innovation and usability and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end-user
- You will also be involved in designing and implementing reusable components to connect to our set of APIs
- You will work closely with the rest of the team in defining the best architectural approach to implement the set of components so that they will be ready to be reused across our range of apps and in any future new app.
- Generous bonus and exciting projects
- Complete help with the Visa process and relocation
- Latest tech stack
- Incredibly generous allowance for training and development
- Monthly team events
- Free drinks and food on Friday
- Free breakfast
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Xcode, UIKit / CocoaTouch / CocoaPods/Swift
- Good experience with Android, SDK, Java, API, (experience with Kotlin is a plus)
- Excellent English
Do not miss out on this opportunity! Apply today!
If this is not interesting for you but you know someone who could be interested, refer them to us and receive a generous referral bonus to say thanks!