Quantitative Researcher / Data Scientist – New York!
Are you looking for a challenging change? LOOK NO FURTHER!
My client is a start-up in New York, hiring for a Quant Researcher with great experience in building machine learning models with Time Series. You will oversee the designing and building of Machine Learning algorithms that will be used in the data analytics domain to maximise profits and efficiently manage risks.
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED, IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DATA SCIENCE THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!
- Apply statistical techniques to analyse data, and engineer relevant signal for the oil and energy sector
- Be able to keep up to date and implement new machine learning algorithms to improve price accuracy
- Write detailed and accurate code to productize any algorithms designed, ensuring that they run online in real-time fashion
- Apply and develop statistics to develop face problems in user tailoring, determining pricing limits and managing risks
- Collaborate with management to align algorithm development with customer, business needs and Data Science/Risk Engine visions
- Help productize predictive models by writing accurate code
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Excellent understanding of Python, SQL, R
- Strong knowledge of AI/Machine Learning algorithms and Time Series
- Experience with D3 is a plus!
- Time Series
- Machine Learning
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance.
- Holiday opportunity
- Unlimted PTO