A fantastic opportunity has become available in the lively city of Boston, my clients are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer, to lead the Android team. The company is a major player online and on mobile, they are a gambling company that is expanding rapidly resulting in new position become available. They plan is to be the biggest online and mobile gambling company in the States and they can’t do that without your help.
You will lead a team of 5 Android developers, working with market-leading technologies and algorithms. The application needs to be in line with the current trends, as the information is live and is constantly updating every minute that something changes or takes place in the world (odds), this means that you must be able to work fast and efficiently while looking over and checking out bugs made by the engineers. A very strong relationship with the data scientist as well as the web developers is essential.
- Minimum of 4 years of software engineering in Android, to know how to confidently write in Java. Knowledge in Kotlin and/or RxJava is a plus
- Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
- The ability to demonstrate problem-solving and app building experience with at least one app in the play store
- Experience working in RESTful APIs
- Strong and proven leadership and management skills, as you will be leading and mentoring the team
- Interest in iOS is a plus
- Free Medical
- Company Phone and Laptop
- An extra day off for every year plus birthdays off