Senior Data Engineer – up to €80.000
Key Skills: Python, Kafka, AWS
My client has disrupted the market they work in and became the leaders within less than 5 years. Small-medium size company they have a high-quality product which gathers an audience from all over the world that shares the same passion. As part of their Data Engineering team, you will be working together on interesting and exciting projects that they constantly implement together and you will take considerable part in improving their in-house system!
Your job tasks:
- You will be in charge of developing and improving the tracking infrastructure
- You will obviously be responsible for building big data solutions alone and together with your team
- You will be taking part in supporting and ensuring support to other teams of developers, designers and data scientists
- You will oversee operating the data infrastructure ensuring it is reliable and performant
- You will be in charge of making sure everyone from the teams are experts on how the data pipeline works
Do not miss the opportunity!
- Experience building awesome data applications and pipelines in industry
- Ideally 3 years’ experience working with big data tools: Kafka, Spark, Flink and others
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of machine learning and analytics
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Perfect English is required
- Good German is a plus – the work language is English!
- Salaries up to €80.000
- Amazing work environment
- German classes
- Visa sponsorship
- Relocation assistance
- Equipment of your choice
- Quick career progression with a lot of responsibilities
- Budget for education plus days off for this
- Equity participation
Send your CV today and let’s discuss this opportunity in more detail.