Senior Data Scientist
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Salary: up to $250,000
Are you looking for a challenging position within a company that is really going places?
Do you enjoy being hands-on and working with and building high-velocity and high-frequency Machine Learning systems from scratch?
My client is an ambitious and well-backed start-up in New York, and they are actively searching for a Senior Data Scientist with great experience in Statistics, Computer Science and or Mathematics to bring their product to the next level. You will oversee building advanced forecasting models at both macro and micro levels
This opportunity is ideal for you if you are really looking to make an impact in a growing area for a company that is making waves in their area.
- Apply statistical techniques to analyse and engineer complex data
- Be able to keep up to date and implement new machine learning algorithms
- Write detailed and accurate code to productize any algorithms designed, ensuring that they run online in real-time fashion
- Apply and develop statistics
- Collaborate with management to align algorithm development with customer, business needs and Data Science/Risk Engine visions
- Help productize predictive models by writing accurate code
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Excellent understanding of Python
- Strong knowledge of R
- Strong knowledge of AI/Machine Learning algorithms and pattern recognition
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance.
- Holiday opportunity
- Unlimited PTO