My client is an exciting start-up company working in the field of automotive. Being backed my one of the biggest companies in Germany, Deutsche Bahn, they are now looking to expand the development team.
The company has worked on their product for over 2 years now and it has been so successful that they need to hire a lot of developers and engineers for the development team.
They, in particular, are looking for a data warehouse developer willing to come in and develop a data warehouse for the company from scratch.
What you will be doing?
- The main person responsible for planning and developing the company’s data warehouse
- You will oversee linking different tools within data warehousing through various interfaces and formats
- You will be responsible for liaising information and getting agreements from the stakeholder management
- You will be the one in charge of setting up requirements, analysis and conception
- Equally you will be responsible for the development, expansion and QA of the existing and new interfaces
- At least 5 years working within data warehouse and data integration domain
- You have very good knowledge and experience with data structures and ETL processes
- Good experience with relational databases: SQL
- Strong experience with ETL tools
- You are a team player and enjoy working in start-up environments
- Understanding of multithreaded programming concepts, with experience of applying them to Android development.
- WORKING PROFICIENCY IN GERMAN IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Interesting, varied tasks in a small, powerful team
- Space for your own development and your personal growth
- The most competitive salaries on the market
- Modern and Innovative Tech Stack
- Awesome Creative Bonuses
- Flat Hierarchies
- Exceptional work-life balance and holidays
- Beautiful and cool location with excellent transport links