My client is a leading marketing organisation which has been revolutionizing the marketing & advertising industry since 1970. It now has now grown into a respected business with 3,000+ employees around the globe.
Doing extremely well they are looking to expand further and want to hire a Senior DevOps engineer who is willing to join a stable, open and challenging workplace. With every iteration, you adjust and improve the processes and automate as much as possible. Your desk will be in Hamburg, but your impact will be global in America, UK and Asia.
The challenges waiting for you:
– Responsible for design and operation of the container-based system architecture
– Responsible for further development of the container platforms and operate CI / CD
– Build pipelines for development projects and automate Infrastructures
– Strong experience with continuous integration and delivery, as well as monitoring
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Senior experience as a DevOps Engineer!
– Salaries up to €85.000/year
– Flat hierarchies
– Budget for education so you have the chance to always improve your skills
– Flexible working hours/ Overtime payment or time off
– 30 days off
– Paid holiday once a year to a destination of the team’s choice
– Free access to the Gym daily
– Snacks/drinks accessible for free in the kitchen
– Performance/ Salary review after 6 months
My client offers an unbeatable benefits package and a truly international team, comprised of people from:
Germany / Poland / Ukraine / Russian Federation / Brazil / Spain / Portugal / Sweden / Austria / Belarus / Ireland / Scotland / Moldova / Romania / USA / Netherlands / Belgium / Scotland / Italy / Hungary / Finland / Estonia / Norway / Czech Republic / India / Greece / Denmark / Croatia / Serbia / Bulgaria / Latvia / Egypt / Macedonia / Slovenia / Turkey / England / France