A fantastic opportunity has become available in the lively city of Boston, my client is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer, to lead the iOS team. The company is a major player online and they are expanding rapidly looking to grow out their engineering team! Their plan is to be the biggest online entertainment company in the United States and they can’t do that without your help.
You will lead a team of 5 mobile developers, working with market-leading technologies and algorithms. The application needs to be in line with the current trends, as the information is live and is constantly updating every minute that something changes or takes place in the world. This means that you must be able to work fast and efficiently. A very strong relationship with the data science and web development teams are also essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of software engineering in iOS, to know how to confidently code in Swift and Objective C with exposure to the following frameworks – Core Data, UIKit
- The ability to demonstrate problem-solving and app building experience with at least one app in the app store
- Experience working in RESTful APIs, JSON
- Strong and proven leadership and management skills, as you will be leading and mentoring the team
- Interest in Android is a plus
- Free Medical
- Company Phone and Laptop
- An extra day off for every year plus birthdays off