Location: Berlin, Germany
Package: Up to €85,000 +Benefits
Our client is a leading property startups , that is looking for an experienced Java developer, who can work in an agile challenging environment, and is proficient with Java and Spring.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and be involved in the commercialisation of the services/products before they’re on the market! My client is expanding rapidly due to the popularity of the products and services offered globally.
If you are looking to grow within a company, look no further!
Some of the challenges waiting for you…
- Developing software solutions for one of the most successful property platforms in Europe.
- Taking part in all software life cycle processes, resolving challenges from the E-Commerce domains
- Striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as microservices, AWS and docker.
My client is willing to pay up to €85,000+benefits for the perfect candidate. Depending on expertise and experience, my client is willing to raise the salary within the first 6-12 months.
- Experience in Java, Hibernate and SQL
- Strong focus on quality; being able to understand and apply Unit Tests, Clean Code and Design Patterns (TDD and BDD advantageous)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration tools and practices (Continuous Delivery would be a plus)
- Fluent English (German would be a plus)
- Multicultural office environment
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing working environment with rooftop terrace, Foosball and Ping-Pong tables, free drinks and fresh fruits
- Huge training budget for external training and conferences