What are you looking for in a job? If you want to work in a company where your colleagues care about you and, will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop both as a person and a developer and offers a collaborative, fun and friendly working environment, then stop looking, this is the opportunity for you!
My client is an award-winning and product focused Health Tech company focusing on changing the way we look at health, with plans for expansion, they have an amazing new office in the heart of NYC! They have grown rapidly in the past few years! You will be joining a company that feels like a start-up but has the security of one of the most successful companies Globally!
They are now looking to hire some expert Software Engineers with a focus on Machine learning to join one of their core development teams. They need someone who is passionate about development, interested in developing their talents and knowledge in all things machine learning.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- We are looking for someone that is not afraid to build scalable and reliable machine learning models
- Build awesome features and tools that will help grow the company presence and their products – these are award-winning products that change health and medical services
- Dig deep into the data and think of innovative ways to implement machine learning algorithms
- Have a hand in the future development and growth of the company!
Key skills we’re looking for:
- 2 years of utilizing Machine learning techniques to build production-ready systems
- Understand experimental design and can build for the collection, measurement, and interpretation of the result
- Have experience optimizing the performance, reliability, and scalability of systems
- Having experience in natural language processing is a bonus!
- Having experience in software engineering is a must, this a hybrid software engineer/machine learning position! Being comfortable within both domains is a requirement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sponsorship provided
- Strong relocation Package
- 401k Match
- Catered Lunches
- Onsite Gym!